Apexx Digital – Web Design | WordPress Advanced
$3,000 One time
A WordPress website is the perfect solution for businesses that need a simple yet intuitive solution. Apexx Digital is able to provide a modern, responsive WordPress websites that are optimized for all devices built by our in-house graphic experts. Base price includes up to 10 pages, additional pages are $15 each.
Apexx Digital – Web Design | WordPress Advanced Offering
- Custom theme with 2 template variations for any type of business, in any vertical
- Licensed theme and plugins
- Up to 10 pages
- $15 each Additional Page
- Up to 10 images Professional Stock Images (123rf.com)
- 1 Round of revisions included
- 2 Weeks timeframe* (excluding revision timeframe)
- Built completely SEO friendly with features activated such as mobile friendliness, social media icons, HTML and XML sitemaps
Apexx Digital – Web Design Process
- Client intake and branding: After receiving the completed intake form, we begin branding the website with the necessary digital imaging requirements. This is inclusive of any company logo, company business profile, fonts, colors, and images provided.
- Content integration: We integrate the approved content according to our page layouts using the chosen template’s inner-page layout which includes the Home Page, About Us Page, Contact Page, and up to seven pages of your choice.
- 1st revision cycle: Once we’ve completed the branding and content integration, our expert web managers review the first revision prior to submission. We provide you an insight into the website in preparation for your first revision phase.
- The first revision implementations should focus on the following feedback if required:
- Removal of sections
- Color scheme
Now is a great opportunity to review the content and branding is aligned. We focus on the feedback above to ensure we’re on the right track for getting your website up and running.
- 2nd revision cycle: During the second revision process, we focus on the following feedback points, and if a revision is required, the implementation will follow accordingly:
- Image changes
- Content integration
- Banner elements (not redesign)
- Social media links
- Pre-launch quality assurance: Once the revisions have been conducted and the necessary implementations completed, our QA team scores the website and performs an in-depth review, ensuring the website is mobile-friendly and dynamically responsive for modern browsers and devices.
- Website migration: Once our QA team and developers complete the quality check, we begin migrating the site to your hosting provider. During this period, our developers will require the access to hosting so please ensure the access credentials and tokens have been provided.
- Post-launch quality assurance and handover: Once the site has been migrated, our expert team goes through the site once more to ensure the site is fully functional and working as intended through our predefined checklist.
Apexx Digital – Web Design Requirements
Below are the key requirements we need to efficiently start the web design process to have the best turnaround time. We strongly recommend to request the below details:
- Filled out intake form
- Approved template, colors & typography
- Provided content and existing assets
- Selected and approved images
- Logo and branding material
Additional items (at additional cost):
- Ongoing call, chat and email support with professional support team
- Set up with the appropriate level of secure hosting at an additional cost (Hosting is signed up in your company’s name with a recommended provider)