Apexx Digital – Web Design | Magento Ecommerce
$2,600 One time per site
Sell online with the fully customizable, open source Ecommerce platform built on Magento. Magento empowers thousands of retailers and brands with the best eCommerce platforms and flexible cloud solutions to rapidly innovate and grow. Providing you with a modern, responsive Magento website that is optimized for all devices designed by our creative director and design staff. Base price includes up to 10 pages, additional pages are $15 each.
Apexx Digital – Web Design | Magento Ecommerce Offering
- Custom theme for any type of Ecommerce business, in any vertical
- Licensed theme and plugins
- Up to 10 pages included for the Home Page, About Us Page, Contact Us Page, plus seven pages of your choice
- Uploading of up to 100 products (Content and images must be provided or additional charges apply)
- Use of licensed royalty free images
- Built completely SEO friendly with features activated such as mobile friendliness, social media icons, HTML and XML sitemaps
Apexx Digital – Web Design Process
- Intake and branding: After receiving the completed intake form, the design of the website is begin including gathering all of the necessary digital images. This includes company logo, company business profile, fonts, colors, and images.
- Content integration: Integrating the approved content according to our page layouts will be done using the chosen template’s inner-page layout . This includes the Home Page, About Us Page, Contact Page, and up to seven pages of your choice.
- 1st revision cycle: The team reviews the first revision with you and gives insights into suggestions for improvement and changes, typically some stylistic revisions to increase usability or engagement.
The final set of revisions provides an opportunity to review the content and ensure the branding is aligned.
- 2nd revision cycle: During the second revision process, the focus is on the following, and if a revision is required, the implementation will follow with the time frame being adjusted accordingly:
- Image changes
- Content integration
- Banner elements (not redesign)
- Social media links
- Pre-launch quality assurance: Once the revisions have been conducted and the necessary implementations completed, the QA team scores the website and performs an in-depth review, ensuring the website is mobile-friendly and dynamically responsive for modern browsers and devices.
- Website migration: Once the QA team and developers complete the quality check, the site is migrated to the hosting provider. During this period, access to your current site hosting is required (if applicable) so please ensure the access credentials and tokens have been provided.
- Post-launch quality assurance and handover: Once the site has been migrated, the development team goes through the site once more to ensure the site is fully functional and working as intended using a proven checklist.
Apexx Digital – Web Design Requirements
Below are the key requirements we need to efficiently start the web design process to have the best turnaround time. We strongly recommend to request the below details:
- Filled out intake form
- Approved template, colors & typography
- Provided content and existing assets
- Selected and approved images
- Logo and branding material
Additional items (at additional cost):
- Ongoing call, chat and email support with professional support team
- Set up with the appropriate level of secure hosting at an additional costs (Hosting is signed up in your company’s name with a recommended provider)