More than 15 years ago, Mark Peck had the vision to see that the market was changing. Companies were becoming more interested in working with experienced professional practitioners, a break from the huge consulting engagements of the 90s. It was no longer about how many resources one could bring to bear on challenges but the quality of those resources. With tighter budgets and compressed timeframes, Apexx has still delivered results.
Over time Apexx has expanded its senior talent. Christopher Wisniewski joined in 2002, shortly after Apexx’s inception. Chris has extensive experience as a consulting and agency professional. Gina Huff joined in 2006 with a background in consulting with additional operational design and management experience.
Apexx services & tools have continued to evolve in new ways to help clients achieve breakthrough revenue growth.
As Apexx gained clients it became clear that smaller organizations had fewer resources to support marketing and sales activities and large organizations often had a backlog of projects and work that it was difficult to have them engage in new activities. For the smaller organizations, Apexx can be a full-service marketing department; for larger organizations, Apexx can act as an incubator to rapidly start new initiatives that act as proofs of concept & deliver quick results.
In 2017, Apexx merged with Hunter Business Group to become Apexx + Hunter, adding years of expertise in Trust & Loyalty and other proprietary tools to the already robust Apexx toolkit.
It is the rapid response to marketplace fluctuations and client need changes that differentiates Apexx from the competition. That, coupled with the relentless focus on profitable growth, can make Apexx your trusted partner.
Apexx has several core values that help support the business of our customers:
- Do excellent client work
- Do what is best for a client’s business
- Help the client drive profitable growth
- Conduct rigor analysis to inform confident decisions and actions
- Provide practical, executable strategies
- Help increase competitiveness and use Go-To-Market as a competitive advantage
- Employ innovative growth strategies
- Apply years of experience into each client’s unique business & marketplace position
- Design the most elegant solutions that make the complex appear easy-to-use